Wednesday, June 18, 2008
6:00 PM
PICTURES! :D
Spinelli Crew! (: Without Girry, Susanti and Kevin. Kevin was taking this with his phone cos he doesnt knw how t use Mineee. Haha. 
LILY! :D
GIRRY. HAHA Omg, Ultra Cuteness guy :D
JESSIE! :D The perfect one who can click with Girry, HAHA

HAHAHAHA, RAHMAN. Omg, I stil cant. Properly Pronounce his name. RAH-MA-N. I said it as RAMEN. HAHAHA omg retarded.
SUSANTI! :D Shes damnit cute, I swear.

HAHAHAHA, KEVIN. I bribe him with Mentos. Haha.

AMELYAAAAA. Omg, Shes damn cute.

HHAHA, CHRIS.


And his latte art for me &Veneetha. HAHA :D

KEVIN'S So-Called-"ABNORMAL" Latte Art -.-
Dinner picture! :D HAHA Vee's cam was like on top of tissue box, then we put it self-timer. Then, IT SLIDED OFF. HAHAHA But didnt drop. So everyone was lke OMG AND AHH-ING. HAHA, And this was like, Taken when everyone was still AHH-ING for the camera. HAHAHA :DGng back Spinelli tmr :D
I swear, I want to work ):